Registered General Nurse
Permanent, FT - 37.5 hrs PW
Exceptional Nurse, Exciting Career, Extraordinary Hospital
This is the job for you….
Our client is one of London's leading private hospitals with over 30 years of experience providing world class healthcare. They offer services to inpatients, day case and outpatients and a range of specialties with rapid assessment, intervention and treatment..
We are looking to recruit experienced Staff Nurses to join their ICU department. As part of the ICU team you will work across the 18 bedded ICU/HDU/Critical Care unit, equipped with the latest technology, offering care to Critical Care Level 2 & 3 patients with complex needs.
Your role will involve
Working hours are days, nights and weekends on a rotational basis.
- Responsible for planning and delivering appropriate care for admissions and discharges to the unit
- Ability to quickly identify any issues or concerns and act accordingly
- Venepuncture, Cannulation and Phlebotomy
- Maintain a safe environment for patients under your care
- Any other ad hoc duties required by senior members of staff
The hospital has undergone huge redevelopment to further expand the hospital and develop the services they offer making them truly specialist with the ability to offer cutting edge technology and world class disciplinary teams.
They are keen to promote people within and if you are looking for career progression they are able to offer you excellent opportunities. They have a strong focus on helping you to develop your skills offering continuous training, opportunities to use the very latest technology and state of the art equipment.
To be considered for this role you would have:
Apply Now to avail of these great benefits…
- Registered General Nursing Degree
- NMC Registration
- ICU experience is desirable however experience in Cardiac, Liver, Neuro or General ITU/HDU will be considered
- Substantial experience gained within Critical Care unit
- Adapt easily to a team dynamic
- Attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Healthcare Plan
- Critical Illness Benefit
- Employee Discounts
- Childcare Vouchers
- Gym Membership
To fulfil your dream of working in for a company that truly appreciate you please call Suzanne on [Click here to apply]
or email [Click here to apply]