Our client is located in the popular Central London area. This facility is a prestigious London private hospital, with a very unique and outstanding reputation. This facility consists of 250 beds, and covers a broad range of acute specialties including: Surgical, Medical, Oncology and Critical Care units. This position will offer the successful applicant the opportunity to work within a supportive environment that considers the personal and professional development of their employees to be an integral part of their ethos.
Our client is seeking a professional and enthusiastic Junior Sister - ITU to join their team of staff.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered nurse with valid NMC PIN
- ITU experience- ideally managing Liver, Cardiac, Neuro or General intensive care patients.
- Experience of managing ventilated and non-ventilated patients independently.
- Experience of leading a team
- Mentorship qualification - desirable
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
A full job description and information about the benefits package will be available upon request.
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.