Our client is a specialist cancer outpatient clinic with an international reputation as a centre of excellence. Providing patients with the highest standard of cancer care possible. This facility has a warm and friendly environment, where staff feel valued and recognised for their contribution to the overall reputation of the clinic.
Our client has an exciting new role for a Junior Sister/Charge Nurse to join their team of staff within the Haematology department.
All suitable applicants should meet the following criteria:
- RGN, NMC registered with PIN
- Previous haematology/oncology experience
- Knowledge of chemotherapy treatment regimes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skills in phlebotomy/IV and Chemotherapy would be desirable
- Previous exposure to palliative care would be advantageous
- Chemotherapy certificate would also be desirable
This is a permanent full time post (37.5 hours per week).
We are happy to speak with candidates and advise on suitability.