Lea Theatre Practitioner
Beckenham - Bromley
Permanent, FT - 37.5 hrs
Up to £40,000 plus enhancement
This post is for 37.5 hours per week covering 7.30am-3.30pm and 1pm-10pm and Sat 730am-3.30pm
My client is Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
They have a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Theatre Practitioner - Scrub to join their team of staff in the Theatres Department covering Orthopaedics.
This is a role for 37.5 hours a week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Mentorship in Practice or equivalent
- Experience in orthopaedic, and general surgery at a senior level
- Evidence of Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Duties of this role include:
- Co-ordinate and lead a team of staff for the Theatre department
- Check Operating lists and booking forms in advance to organise any special equipment required.
- Liaise with Consultants and companies to ensure correct instruments and implants and equipment is ordered and received
- Appropriately manage staff to meet the activity.
- Manage the agency staff to ensure appropriate staffing levels
- Plan and organise operating lists with Consultants and secretaries
- To undertake scrub and circulating duties with theatres
- To work within the role of Advanced Scrub Practitioner with extended skills
Please call me for further details
Salary & Benefits:
- Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
To fulfil your dream of working in for a company that truly appreciate you please call Suzanne on [Click here to apply]
or email [Click here to apply]