Appoint Group Vacancy - Independent Hospital
Job Title - Registered Nurse (RMN)
Location - Waltham Abbey, Essex
Salary - £26,000 - £30,000 Per Annum
Hours - Full time (Up to 48 hours per week) Various shift patterns are available.
Contract type - Permanent
Joining one of the most pro-active, supportive organisations in the UK, I am looking for passionate nurses who love what they do and who are looking to make a real change. This mixed unit cares for a variety of specialist mental health issues, including those with histories of SUBSTANCE MISUSE, FORENSIC and COMPLEX NEEDS. Full training and induction is provided, if you're a nurse who hasn't had a chance to work in these areas, but are passionate and committed, they can provide the platform to develop.
Aside from working for one of the most highly-rated organisations in the UK, you will receive a comprehensive benefits package, which is not limited to, but includes the following:
- Business School - Opportunity to make use of FREE TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS, with courses from NVQ to Master's Degree level available in a wide range of areas.
- Structured Career Development - Personal to you, there is a support structure to help get you to your dream job. Whether it's Clinical or Regional Manager position, you will have dedicated time and resources to help you get there. Your ambition will set how far you will go.
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods. Holiday and Travel Discounts are also included/
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, dining out, Theme park and Attractions.
- Discounted Health Club Membership.
- Paid Breaks.
- Shareholder pension plan.
All applicants must have a valid NMC pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK without restriction.