We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Mental Health Staff Nurse to join our client’s busy Cognitive Care Inpatient Unit at their specialist facility, based in semi-rural surroundings, on the banks of the River Irwell just outside Bury, Greater Manchester.
This is a full-time post but our client is also open to considering who may be interested in negotiating a part-time opportunity.
Our client is a major provider of UK independent mental health care, dedicated to helping improve people’s health and wellbeing by offering a high standard of services and programmes of care tailored to patient’s individual needs.
The successful candidate will provide a high standard of responsive care to patients who require assistance with day-to-day living, enabling patients to regain maximum emotional and social capabilities. A full induction programme and extensive in-service training will be provided.
A Registered Mental Health Nurse with full NMC registration.
Minimum of six months' relevant post-registration clinical experience.
Up-to-date knowledge of the Mental Health Act.
Besides a highly professional work environment and competitive salary, the benefits of working for this company include:
- Company pension; including optional SMART/Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme.
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus Bank holidays
- Enhanced Maternity pay inline with NHS
- £1000 annual loyalty bonus
- A range of additional benefits using the salary sacrifice scheme, including Childcare Vouchers and reduced tax and NI on a car/bicycle, resulting in an overall increase in your take-home pay.
- A range of high street/online vouchers and gift cards.
Medic International is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Mental Health staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, we are in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
For a summary of all current Medic International Mental Health vacancies click HERE.