Job Title: Staff Nurse - Neurological Rehabilitation Unit
Location: Knaresborough, North Yorkshire
Salary: £27,000 - £32,000
Hours: Full or Part time, Both Days and Nights Available
Joining an outstanding rehabilitation unit, a position within a genuinely hardworking and passionate team has recently arisen. The team currently in place are full of compassion and empathy, and are looking for a qualified nurse who will go the extra mile to ensure each service user is valued and, most importantly, made to feel at home. While the role does requires clinical skills, these can always be trained and the most important qualities are understanding, warm-heartedness and consideration.
You will receive a comprehensive induction package, continuous training and ongoing support to up-skill and develop yourself - if you are looking to progress into senior management positions, there are no limits to how far you can go. This particular home has a low staff turn-over and you will benefit from an experienced management team.
The outstanding national healthcare provider has repeatedly been voted as the only healthcare organisation within " The Times' Top 25 big business' to work for " - an accolade voted for by their own staff members which is a fantastic testimony to the support and fantastic working atmosphere they have helped to develop. As a result, my client is huge on career progression, and is looking for those who have high aspirations and ambitions and are looking to progress in their career.
On top of a superb working environment, and competitive starting salary, my client also offers an unrivalled list of company-wide benefits, including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counselling and legal information
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, dining out, Theme park and Attractions
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Paid Breaks
- Generous annual leave
- Stakeholder pension plan
Applicants must be a nurse with a passion to gain experience within Neuro-rehab, and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN.