Night Care Assistants
*We offer Nursing apprenticeships*
Salary: £7.55 - £7.90 / hour
We are looking to recruit Care Assistants to deliver excellent residential care at Sussex Healthcare.
Day to day tasks of the Care Assistant:
- To meet the personal care needs of service users in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence
- To help in the care of the service users physical environment and in the general day to day activities of the home.
Benefits of the Care Assistant:
- £7.55 - £7.90 / hour
- 50p more per hour for weekends and double pay for bank holiday
- Nursing apprenticeships and management courses
- Paid breaks
- Free staff bus, subsidiary meals and uniform
- Reduced rate accommodation
- In house Training, academy offering various courses
- Mentoring scheme
- Exceptional career progression within the company
- Refer a friend bonuses
- plus, many more!
Requirements for the Care Assistant role:
Winners of the West Sussex Care Accolades 'Employer of the year' award 2016!
- A warm and friendly disposition
- Good communication skills, able to put others at ease
- Reliable and punctual
We believe that the great service we provide is all down to the great people we employ and we strongly believe in investing in people to fulfil their potential. Education and training are a key part of our quality strategy. Are you passionate about providing excellence??Are you looking to join an award winning company……Join us at Sussex Healthcare!!