Sector: General Medicine/Surgery
Hours: Permanent, Full Time - 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £21,909 - £28,462 plus excellent company benefits
Skype interviews available !!!
TTM Healthcare are currently recruiting for Nurses for leading NHS Hospital in Yorkshire
West Yorkshire is a metropolitan county within the Yorkshire and the Humber region of England with a population of 2.2 million.
West Yorkshire, which is landlocked, consists of five metropolitan boroughs (City of Bradford, Calderdale, Kirklees, City of Leeds and City of Wakefield) and shares borders with the counties of Derbyshire (to the south), Greater Manchester (to the south-west), Lancashire (to the north-west), North Yorkshire (to the north and east) and South Yorkshire (to the south-east).
Our Client provides care in various areas including;
- Salary Band 5 £21 909 - £28462 for Pinned Nurses
- Full time, permanent, 37.5 hours per week
- 2 months free accommodation (if unable to accommodate onsite we would provide a contribution to the equal value)
- Welcome essentials bag on arrival (e.g. food, washing up liquid, tea etc)
- Bedding and Towels (rechargeable)
- Free wifi for 1 month for onsite accommodation
- Meet and greet on arrival to the Trust
- Collection from local train and bus stations or airports where possible
- Clinical experience recognition
- Salary pre-pinned - Band 3 - £19,461 (On receipt of their PIN we would then backdate their Band 5 pay to the date of registration).
- IELTS exam taken in the UK after the IELTS training will be paid by the Trust
- IELTS Training
- Formal IELTS Levels Test
- 140hrs Home Country Training
- Interactive Online Training at Work - will be built into the induction and work rotas for the 5 week period to allow 20 hours per week study time
- 1 Week Pre Examination Preparation Course - week study leave will be granted and built into work rota
- IELTS Test - study leave will be granted and built into work rota
For an immediate interview please send your CV to [Click here to apply] or call Amy on [Click here to apply]
- Registered General Nursing Degree
- NMC Registration but no necessary
- Good English Skills