Registered General Nurses
Each year TTM Healthcare help thousands of nurses find the best jobs across the UK. Our client, an NHS Hospital based in Kent currently have opportunities available for qualified nurses to join their general nursing teams. Opportunities are available within medical wards, surgical wards and care of elderly wards.
Are you a qualified nurse committed to putting patients first?
Our client strives to provide high quality care for every patient. To do this they are looking for the best staff. They are seeking innovative nurses not afraid to challenge the “as is” and to always put patients first. They are seeking nurses who will live their Trust values every day including caring with compassion, working together and being professional and accountable.
Do you want a great work-life balance?
This hospital gives you the option to buy and sell annual leave meaning if you don't use all your holidays you can claim the cash or if you wish to have more holidays you have the option to buy it!
Other benefits include:
Who are we looking for?
- Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme
- Large range of discounts including gym memberships, large retail stores, local builders and mechanics, travel agents, phone line providers, local beauticians and much more.
- Occupational Health and Wellbeing service
- Competitive pension
- Guaranteed annual leave entitlement of 27 days rising to 33 days after service
- Onsite nursery with discounted prices for staff members
We are seeking qualified nurses who are live on the Nursing and Midwifery Council and have experience of working within a ward team.
Salary is £21,909 to £28,462 per annum
Sounds good? Please call Amy Quinn on [Click here to apply]
EXT 190 or email your CV to [Click here to apply]
We look forward to hearing from you!