Nursery Nurse, Permanent
We are looking for a level 3 Nursery Nurse to join our expanding team. To work with a variety of children from babies to toddlers and preschool.
Day-to-day tasks for a Nursery Nurse:
- Working well within the team.
- Being proactive and using your imagination to help with new ideas
- Ensuring the Nursery runs smoothly whilst providing high quality care
- Using excellent communication skills to build strong relationships with parents and children. As well as having excellent communication with ourselves.
- Looking after children of all ages.
- Reliability is key
- Hard working can do attitude
- Having lots of fun!
A suitable candidate for the Nursery Nurse position:
- A NVQ Level 3 in Childcare
- An awareness of planning, observing and record keeping for young children and the ability to link these to the individual child's needs.
- Enthusiasm and passion for providing high quality childcare.
- Bubbly, friendly can do attitude
- Experience caring for children
We offer flexible hours, great rates and refresher training and a friendly support system.
To apply please email a CV to [Click here to apply]
Or apply call [Click here to apply]