Nursing Home Manager
£45,000 - £50,000
Eclypse Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced and knowledgeable registered nursing home manager for a Home Manager position in Yeovil, Somerset.
This beautiful purpose built nursing home offers nursing and dementia care to around 60 residents. Currently on CQC they do require improvement overall and so they are looking for an experienced manager to come and join the team to help bring the home into compliance.
Are you passionate and driven? Do you have the drive and enthusiasm lead and manage a nursing home for older people?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong business manager to join a reputable organisation.
To join our team we are looking for:
- Nurse qualified with an active NMC pin
- Proven experience in leading large teams to provide high levels of customer service in a service based setting
- A comprehensive knowledge of budgets and maximisation of incomes
- A target driven approach to occupancy ensuring that the needs of the business are met at all times
- Someone who is understanding and passionate about older people person centered care
- An individual who has demonstrable business and service management skills including HR, facilities, IT and Recruitment
- An individual with a Diploma in Health and Social Care level 5 or equivalent
- An ability to delegate, problem solve and prioritise workloads on a daily basis
As one of the largest not-for-profit care providers in the South of England, we offer great career opportunities within a supported and reputable environment.
Benefits of working with us:
- Fully paid induction and free criminal records check
- Opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications whilst working (funded by the company)
- Structured career path and progression opportunities
- An employer contribution pension scheme - 7% matched by the employer
- Childcare vouchers
- Shopping discount scheme where you can easily save money at almost any chain store or supermarket on the high street with instant vouchers and reloadable cards.
- Cycle to Work scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Annual Care Awards - recognising employees' contribution
- Be Healthy Campaign promoting the health and wellbeing of our employees by providing free health checks, discounted gym membership along with advice and support.
- Refer a Friend Scheme
If you are up to the challenge and would like to make a difference to people's lives we would love to receive your application.
If you would like more information or to apply please contact Chloe at Eclypse Recruitment on [Click here to apply] or email [Click here to apply]
Alternatively, click APPLY now!
medical and nursing, medical and nursing, medical and nursing, yeovil, yeovil