Nursing Home Manager - Luxury Care Home
£70,000 per annum plus EXCELLENT bonus scheme, 33 days annual leave, 8% pension
Commutable from High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Hemel Hempstead and St Albans
My client is a reputable provider of care homes with a number of residential and nursing services throughout the UK. They specialise purely within elderly and dementia care and have an extremely knowledgeable Senior Management Team in post that are on hand to provide support and guidance to all of their Home Managers. The majority of their homes are either GOOD or OUTSTANDING with CQC and they invest heavily in all of their services ensuring the standards of care is always top quality.
At present they require an experienced Home Manager for a prestigious nursing service located in Watford. The home provides care for up to 60 service users, is fully compliant with CQC, good occupancy levels and a strong staffing team. They are now looking for a Home Manager that can drive the home forward further in regards to standards and occupancy to achieve OUTSTANDING with CQC and to also increase their self funded occupancy.
- A nursing qualification is not essential though is desirable
- Proven track record managing a fully compliant elderly nursing service
- Commercially aware within the private facing market
- Able to reduce agency spend and recruit permanent members of staff
- At least 3 years experienced as CQC Registered Manager
- Professional, passionate and knowledgeable
For this role my client is looking to pay circa £70,000 along with a very lucrative bonus structure, 33 days annual leave, 8% pension scheme and many other benefits including private healthcare.
If you would like to find out more information please contact Laura Bloomfield on 01200 438 004.