REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS ROLE
- Occupational Health degree & NMC registration.
- Demonstrable experience within Occupational Health departments, preferably private sector experience.
- Experience of attending, presenting and hosting client Wellness and health promotion days.
- Knowledge of Outlook and Word is essential and knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is desired.
- Full UK driving licence.
- - OH Degree/registered RGN
- - Organisational skills
- - Exemplary communication skills
- - Confident presentation skills
- - Trained to undertake vaccination and phlebotomy
- - Good telephone manner
- - Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint &
- - Time planning and priority setting
- - Influencing skills
- - Good Interpersonal skills
- - Flexible in approach