ODP / Theatre RGN
£30,000 - 34,000 + benefits and enhancements
Permanent - Full Time 37.5 hours per week
Eclypse Recruitment is looking for an excellent ODP / Theatre RGN to work for a superb Private Hospital in Lancashire. You will be reporting to the Theatre Manager, the successful candidate will:
- Be Qualified flexible Theatre ODP with proven and up to date Theatre Scrub experience especially in Orthopaedic.
- Be capable and confident, with the ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Demonstrate effective organisational skills
- Demonstrate effective communication and leadership skills.
- Be enthusiastic, flexible and highly motivated with a positive and flexible approach to your duties.
In addition to your strong clinical skills, you will need to possess:
- The personality to work as part of a small dedicated team
- The capacity to plan equipment and consumable requirements
- The ability to participate in on-call duties
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- X2 of 3 specialities.
- Applicants must be HCPC registered
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer:
- Competitive salary Plus Enhancements (if eligible)
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays which increase with service (pro rata)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child Care Vouchers
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant*
- Free Off Site Parking*
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity please contact Ellie Conlon at Eclypse Recruitment on 0161 804 7555 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
KEYWORDS - medical and nursing, RGN, ODP, Theatres, Orthopaedic, Staff Nurse, Surgical, Medical, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Ormskirk, medical and nursing, Liverpool, Cheshire, St Helen's, Private Hospital, medical and nursing, Ormskirk