Operating Department Practitioner
One of the leading providers of NHS and private patient services in England are currently recruiting Operating Department Practitioners to work in one of their Manchester area hospitals.
You will be an:
- Be enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated with a variety of experience in a Theatre setting.
- Be capable and confident, with strong clinical skills
- Demonstrate effective organisational skills and have the ability to plan the work of others
- Demonstrate effective communication skills across a range of media
- Be flexible in your approach to your work
In addition to your strong clinical skills, you will need to possess:
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Applicants must be HPC registered.
- Have proven post registration experience
- Have a Level1 RN or ODP professional Qualification
In return for your professionalism and commitment we offer:
- Competitive salary package
- Fantastic CPD and Training program
- Opportunity to proigress your career with the Ramsay Organisation.
- 25 days annual leave (pro rata)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Ongoing training & development
- Free parking
- Subsidised staff restaurant
The salary starts at £31,696 per year.
Please email your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]