Are you a multi skilled ODP looking for a new job. Would you like to pursue or progress a career within private healthcare? If so this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
TTM Healthcare is proud to be working alongside this premium healthcare provider to recruit within their busy theatre department based in their Edinburgh hospital.
As a valued member of their theatre team you will work alongside a number of other healthcare professionals to provide the best care possible to your patients. Your duties will include (but not be restricted to):
- Assisting the patient prior to surgery
- Preparation of equipment and drugs and instruments
- Providing the correct equipment and materials to the surgeons
- Supporting patients on their arrival in to recovery
- Monitoring and assessing patients following their surgery
In order to be a suitable candidate for this position you must have an HCPC registration and previous experience working as an ODP in a theatre setting.
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, 25 days holiday, pension, private health cover and other benefits.
If you are interested in finding out more please apply now or contact Laura Taylor on 01200 438 004 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]