REGIONAL SUPPORT MANAGER - SOUTH YORKSHIRE - £50,000 - NURSING HOMES
MUST BE NURSE QUALIFIED WITH VALID PIN
Are you a Nursing Home Manager with more than 2 years experience within a fully compliant home for older people / dementia, other client groups or commissioned a Care / Nursing Home and now looking for the next step in your career?
If the answer is “yes” then I have the ideal opportunity for you.
My client is seeking a passionate and committed individual who can support the Regional Manager to ensure the Home Managers achieve outstanding quality and compliance within the services in the South Yorkshire region.
You will be responsible for supporting the regional manager by carrying out quality audits, assist managers to reach the required standards, induct new managers, working with managers to help with marketing and building relationships and deputise for the Regional Manager when absent.
For this position you will need:
- Minimum of 2 years experience as Registered Manager with good, outstanding or CQC reports that show significant improvement within a nursing home environment
- Be nurse qualified with a valid PIN
- Experience of Finance & Budgets
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to complete investigations, disciplinary etc.
- Able to build relationships with external agencies
If you are ready for a new challenge with a reputable care provider who can offer you the potential to progress then please contact Tracey Woods on 01200 438004 or e-mail [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
for more information.