Permanent, FT - 37.5 hrs
£30,000-£38,000 depending experience and shift pattern
Are you a nurse looking for a new role & a chance to get your career on the right path?
Let TTM Healthcare point you in the right direction with this exciting opportunity….
Our client is one of the oldest Hospitals, located in the heart of London, specialising in Medical and Surgical care. They have several units spanned across two prestigious areas of London focused on providing world-class treatment to their patients.
We are currently looking to recruit Staff Nurses to work on the Orthopaedics and Spinal Ward. Ideally you would have experience of working in a surgical setting and orthopaedics experience would be an advantage.
Our client can also consider nurses with a 6 months experience who would be keen to develop their skills in orthopaedics.
Working hours are rotational shifts, days, nights, weekends.
To be considered for this role you would have:
- Registered General Nursing Degree
- NMC Registration
- Minimum of 6months post-graduation experience
- Experience of working in an acute/surgical setting
- Be a good team player who can adapt easily to different situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
Additional benefits for working for the company would include:
- Keep up to date with advances in Nursing Practices and comply with NMC guidelines
- Work in accordance with Clinical Governance and COSHH guidelines
- Take responsibility for individual patient care by using the Roper, logan and Tierney Models.
- Iv, CPR and Moving and Handling
- Competent in pre and post-operative care
- To ensure confidentiality is adhered to at all times
- Participate in induction of new Nurses
- Healthcare Plan
- Ticket loans
- Accommodation Assistance
- Continued Training and Career Progression
To fulfil your dream of working in for a company that truly appreciate you please call Clara on 0203-582-1406 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé][Click Here to Email Your Resumé]