Registered General Nurse
Permanent, FT - 37.5 hrs
Exceptional Nurse, Exciting Career, Extraordinary Hospital
This is the job for you….
Our client is a large hospital group with over 20 world class hospitals located across the UK, 6 of which are in the London area. Their award winning facilities specialise in all areas of patient care from routine procedures to most challenging and complex cases. Certain areas they would excel in would include: Cardiology, Paediatric, Neurology, Stroke and Brain Injury, Orthopaedics and Oncology.
We are currently looking to recruit Nurses to join the Outpatient Department of one of their hospitals in Central London. The hospital offers services across a range of specialties including Oncology, Cardiology, Neuro, Diagnostic and Paediatric services. In the Outpatients department they would treat patients post-operative across different specialties. You will work to provide high standards of nursing care within the department
Working hours are Monday to Friday, NO NIGHTS however you will be expected to be somewhat flexible.
Your role will involve
- Responsible for planning and delivering appropriate care for admissions and discharges to the unit
- Early recognition of clinical problems and act accordingly re remedy
- Comply and promote infection control standards
- Ensure patients to be readmitted are rescheduled and booked according to procedure
- Maintain a safe environment for patients under your care
- Any other ad hoc duties required by senior members of staff
The hospital itself is at the forefront of innovation and technology with an extensive medical infrastructure including first class consultants, facilities and nursing staff.
To be considered for this role you would have:
- Registered General Nursing Degree
- NMC Registration
- Experience working in an outpatients department is an advantage however a strong surgical background is desirable
- Adapt easily to a team dynamic
- Attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
To fulfil your dream of working in for a company that truly appreciate you please call Clara on [Click here to apply]
or email [Click here to apply]