TTM Healthcare are working in partnership with a charitable hospital in central London
Outpatients Staff Nurse – Band 6
Salary: Up to £37,248 per annum inclusive (dependent on experience)
Hours: Shift rota pattern including Saturdays 37.5 hrs/week
We are looking for a Band 6 Staff Nurse to join a busy Outpatient Department. The Outpatient Department provides services for a variety of specialties including orthopaedics, ophthalmic, urology, obstetrics-gynaecology, dermatology, plastics, rheumatology, neurology as well as a nurse led pre-assessment clinic.
These roles would ideally suit a Staff Nurse who can support a range of clinical specialties, contributing to the delivery of an effective, efficient and responsive outpatient service. You will participate in the Governance of the department; including Risk Management, Health and Safety and Audit activities.
Located in leafy St John’s Wood on the Jubilee line, minutes from Central London, the luxury private Hospital has an international reputation for providing the highest quality of care to patients and is unique in that all profits fund our onsite Hospice.
Your key responsibilities
- Previous relevant experience working in a similar healthcare environment
- Excellent people skills, good communication and observation ability
- To have sound knowledge and experience within the various clinical specialties
- Demonstrable experience in mentoring junior staff
- Experience of working as part of a multi disciplinary team
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct for Nursing and the Data Protection Act
- Ability to work under pressure and with high volumes of work during peak times
Contact Suzanne on 01200 438004