Applications close in 3 days
Are you an experienced paediatrics nurse?
Are you looking for a new nursing opportunity in the Hertfordshire area?
West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust is currently looking for experienced NMC pinned pediatric nurses. I have opportunities from Band 5 to Band 7. These roles vary from Paediatrics nurse to Paediatrics oncology nursing specialist.
If you have experience in paediatrics this could be a great opportunity for you.
- The hospitals are brilliantly located – away from London's big city living costs, but close enough to enjoy its benefits. And with West Herts’ excellent road and rail connections to many of the UK’s other big cities, you’ll feel right in the 'Hert' of the country and well placed to visit family and friends.
- London Luton Airport 13.2 miles, London Stansted Airport 14.6 miles & London City Airport 20.9 miles.
What will they offer you?
- Salary - Band 5 - 7 depending on experience (Must have extensive paediatrics experience)
- A standard working week of 37.5 hours
-27 days holiday per year, rising to 33 days after ten years' service - plus eight days for general and public holidays
- An additional payment high cost of living payment added to your salary. This is a percentage of what you’re paid overall, but is at least £951 - maximum £1,649.
- Pay enhancements to reward out of hours, shift and overtime working
- Better career and salary progression based on the application of knowledge and skills
- Annual values-based appraisal to support career aspirations
Paediatrics experience crucial
NMC Pin Number
Do you have a friend or colleague interested in new nursing opportunities?
Contact Tom Isherwood and find out about our fantastic referral scheme.
Apply today for an immediate interview!