This is a full time, 12 month contract opportunity.Do you have a passion to develop staff and drive quality initiatives? Would you like to work in a hospital where we embrace employee engagement and performance excellence?
* Evidence competency and training records within the directorate following guidelines.
* Ensuring high standards of clinical practice are maintained and evidenced.
* Initiate and sustain improvements to practice in light of current research, national recommendations and speciality specific developments.
* Contribute to an annual educational strategy and training needs analysis.
Improving the Patient experience
* Ensure the patient remains the focus of care at all times.
* Coordinate the improved quality of the patients journey from pre-admission to follow up discharge phone calls.
* Maintain visible leadership with a balanced patient-facing ratio.
* Reporting and investigation of incidents and complaints and subsequent developments to practice.
* Development and review of contemporary evidence based policies, protocols and risk assessments.
* Provide a progressive learning environment to include creative methods to evidence clinical development.
* Registered Adult Nurse
* Extensive knowledge in Cardiac/ Neuro/ Renal or Dialysis nursing
* Postgraduate qualification /Masters degree or working towards
* ENB Mentorship (or equivalent)
* Evidence of mentoring and development of staff
* Evidence of confidenc teaching large groups
* Evidence of the development of improvements to practice
Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers.
We employ over 86,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand and the US.
Around 70% of our revenue is from health insurance, with the rest from health and care provision. We fund healthcare around the world and run clinics, dental centres, hospitals, care homes and retirement villages in a number of countries.
For more information, visit www.bupa.com