REGIONAL QUALITY MANAGER - LEARNING DIFFICULTIES / AUTISM
YORKSHIRE TO NORTH
SALARY £45,000 - £50,000 (HIGHER SALARY C£50,000 IF NURSE QUALIFIED)
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Regional Quality Manager to joint the Quality Team in this national company covering the Northern region.
Working for a well respected care organisation specializing in delivering the highest quality of care and support to clients within residential / nursing / supported living services with Autism / Learning Difficulties.
You will need
- You will cover the Northern Region mainly Yorkshire into North East and Scotland to ensure highest level of care and support is achieved throughout the portfolio of services maintaining high standards of health, safety and quality assurance
- Provide support to Registered Managers to implement service improvement
- Working with the Registered Manager to develop action plans and support through to completion in order to improve the service
- Reporting into the Quality Team you will be flexible to travel throughout the North which will include overnight stays away from home
- Create growth in failing services that have been operating at a low %
- Project manage under-performing services to ensure CQC compliance working with both the quality team / peripatetic / registered manager
- Introduce change management processes to strengthen the service
- Audits to ensure standards are constantly maintained
- Previously worked within a Quality role within Learning Difficulties, Mental Health, Autism and Behaviours that Challenge
- Trouble shooting with proven track record of turning services around to ensure compliance
- Multi site experience within similar services
- Flexibility to stay away from home
- Ideally have a Nursing Qualification RNLD/RGN but not essential
If you envisage yourself as the ideal candidate for this position then please contact Tracey Woods on 01200 438004 / 0203 582 1406 or e-mail [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
for more information
Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity!