Are you a Recovery & Anaesthetic Nurse?
Want to join a luxurious cosmetic surgery hospital?
Search Medical is collaborating with one of the UK's leading and most prestigious private healthcare companies specialising in cosmetic surgery, dermatology and rejuvenation. They are now looking for a Recovery & Anaesthetic Nurse to join their successful theatre team in Central London.
Working alongside world renowned Plastic Surgeons and other multidisciplinary staff, you will be:
* Ensure a high standard of care is delivered to all patients
* Prepare Anaesthetic Room - drug preparation, IV cannulation etc
* Assist the Anaesthetist during pre and intra-operative period
* Provide constant care immediately after surgery
* Pain intervention, patient observation and supervising junior staff
* Registered Nurse with NMC Pin
* Recovery and Anaesthetics experience
This healthcare provider prides themselves in constantly developing their staff, keeping up to date with new teachings and regulations offering the best in class training and endless opportunities to progress. You would be working in beautiful surroundings with other like minded staff that support one another and the desire to make a difference to people's lives everyday.
If you're keen to find out more, please send your CV to [Click here to apply] or call Charlotte on [Click here to apply] to find out more.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.