Anaesthetics / Recovery Nurse
Each year TTM Healthcare help thousands of nurses find the best jobs across the UK. We are currently helping theatre nurses secure the best paid positions within the private sector. If you are a theatre nurse with previous experience, we want to hear from you!
Are you an experienced Theatre nurse looking for the next step in your career?
We work with the best hospitals who strive to provide high quality care for every patient. To do this they are looking for the best staff. They are seeking innovative nurses not afraid to challenge the “as is” and to always put patients first. They are seeking nurses who will live their professional values every day including caring with compassion, working together and being professional and accountable.
In addition to your competitive basic salary (which will be reviewed annually), the following benefits apply to all qualifying employees:
Who are we looking for?
- Annual Leave up to 39 days per year
- Career Development Opportunities
- Car Parking (free at the majority of our locations)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Continuous Professional Development
- Cycle to Work
- Discounts Programme
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance
- Long Service Awards
- Gift vouchers and additional annual leave for every 5 completed years of service.
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Subsidised Staff Restaurants
- Unsociable Hours Enhancements
- Wellbeing Tools and Support (including company sick pay)
- Work Life Balance
We are seeking nurses experienced within Anaesthetics, Recovery and Scrub.
Also welcoming applications from Operating Department Practitioners.
Salary is £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
Vacancies available in Lancashire
Sounds good? Please call Amy Quinn on 020 3582 1406 EXT 190 or email your CV to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé][Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We look forward to hearing from you