Senior Registered Nurse
Salary up to £34,000
TTM Healthcare are currently recruiting an experienced nurse for a private sector hospital in West Midlands. Our client is Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare and they have a network of hospitals and clinics performing complex surgery.
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Nurse to join their team of staff in the Ward Department.
Are you a nurse willing to take the lead and act as a role model for the team?
We are looking for a nurse who can deliver and supervise care and in the absence of the ward manager, take responsibility for aspects of ward management without supervision.
You will be able to demonstrate compassion, empathy, respect and dignity. You will be an advocate for safeguarding patients. Your role will involve assisting with staff appraisals, participating in the staff education and training and overseeing the ward teams to ensure high quality clinical nursing care is provided to patients at all times.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking an experienced Registered General Nurse with at least 2 years experience. You must be registered with the NMC and have be a friendly, professional individual.
- 33 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Supportive personal development plan
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Gym membership
- Private healthcare
- Private pension
Salary is up to £35,000 depending on experience.
Please call Amy on [Click here to apply]
or email your CV to [Click here to apply]
Applications closing soon!
- supportive personal development plan to help you achieve your career goals.
- 25 days minimum holiday plus bank holidays
- employee assistance programme - support available on a wide range of personal and work issue
- Inspiring People awards in which we recognise the contribution of individuals