We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a hardworking, highly organised and customer focussed individual to join our busy Recruitment Team, based at our Head Office in Lichfield
- Liaise with recruiting managers and candidates by emails and telephone while dealing with recruitment queries.
- Ensure recruitment systems are updated with relevant information.
- Meet recruitment targets for all new employees while adhering to the recruitment SLAs.
- Make offers to successful candidates and undertake recruitment checks for new appointments in order to meet statutory, regulatory and company requirements.
- Provide general administration support within the team.
Skills / Experience:
- Experience in working in a busy fast paced environment with a proven track record in administration.
- Experience of dealing with people/customers either over the phone or face to face.
- Highly organised with the ability to multi task and deal with constantly changing priorities.
- Excellent communication skills to deal with managers at all levels.
- Accurate record keeping and extremely high level of attention to detail.
- Good computer skills with knowledge and experience of using the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook. Database management experience preferably gained using an applicant management system.
- Take responsibility and ownership of tasks to ensure completion on time.
- Applicants with in-house recruitment or agency recruitment experience preferred.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, 23 days annual leave + bank holidays and your birthday off, life assurance, pension contribution, access to childcare vouchers and Voyage Care's reward scheme.
Make a great career choice and apply now!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer.