To be responsible for the Recruitment department.
- Managing the recruitment strategy to find high quality candidates in the most efficient and cost effective way.
- Exploring new avenues to stay up to date with effective recruitment resources.
- Managing end to end recruitment processes.
- Building effective relationships with Senior Management/ Area Managers and Registered Managers.
- Regular reporting to the Head of HR on the success of the various advertising channels.
- Managing all recruitment social media platforms.
- Taking on research projects for recruitment needs.
- Implementing recruitment campaigns, along side the Head of HR.
- Managing the temporary and permanent preferred supplier list.
- Being a brand representative and ensure a positive candidate experience at all levels.
- Updating and designing new recruiting procedures.
- Supervising the Recruitment Assistant/ Resourcer.
- Highlighting recruitment needs as the company expands.
- Working closely with all areas of the business both on and off site.
- Liaising with agencies and agreeing 'Terms of business' for permanent staff.
- Liaising with agencies and agreeing rates for temporary staff.
- Leading oversees campaigns.
- Arranging interviews and supporting Managers with the interview process.
- Process candidate offer / regret.
- Arrange and attend recruitment fairs and open days.
- To undertake other reasonable responsibilities and projects as instructed by the Head of HR.
Key Skills and Knowledge:Essential:
- Intermediate knowledge in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and other relevant packages with fast and accurate typing skills, and a high level of grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), capable of developing effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong recruitment background.
- Ability to implement new procedures.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
Winners of the West Sussex Care Accolades 'Employer of the year' award 2016!
- Healthcare sector experience
- Experience designing and implementing proactive, strategic recruitment initiatives
We believe that the great service we provide is all down to the great people we employ and we strongly believe in investing in people to fulfil their potential. Education and training are a key part of our quality strategy.Are you passionate about providing excellence??Are you looking to join an award winning company?? Join us at Sussex Healthcare!!