Registered Care Home Manager
We are looking to recruit Registered Managers to deliver excellent residential care at Sussex Healthcare.
Day to day tasks of the Registered Manager:
- To have contact with all departments of Sussex Health Care, Statutory Authorities, community services, GP's and general suppliers to the home.
- Dealing with purchasers, health and social services representatives, relatives and external agencies.
- To manage all aspects of the Home within the agreed budget allocation and be responsible for the development both in terms of philosophy of care and business management to enable the Home to meet the requirements of the Care Quality Commission.
- To lead a multi-disciplinary team and enable/ensure that individual programmes of care are developed, executed and evaluated for each service user.
- To maintain a multi-disciplinary approach to care, and ensure the environment acknowledges and respects service users rights to choice, freedom, dignity and individual life style within the Home. To be the first point of contact for out of hours issues.
- To act at all times in accordance with legislation associated with care establishments and ensure that the highest standard of appropriate care is always provided.
- To be conversant with and adhere to the policies and procedures in the Sussex Health Care manual.
Benefits of the Registered Manager:
- Free staff bus, subsidiary meals and uniform
- Reduced rate accommodation
- Opportunity to earn performance related bonuses
- In house Training, academy offering various courses
- Exceptional career progression within the company,
- Refer a friend bonuses
- Plus, many more!
Requirements for the Registered Manager role:
- A warm and friendly disposition
- Good communication skills, able to put others at ease
- Reliable and punctual
Apply and join Sussex Healthcare!