Permanent, FT - 37.5 hrs
Up to £45,000
Exceptional Nurse, Extraordinary Hospital, Exciting Career Opportunity
Our client is one of the oldest Hospitals, located in the heart of London, specialising in Medical and Surgical care. They have several units spanned across two prestigious areas of London focused on providing world-class treatment to their patients. They have an expansive team of over 300 consultants who are supported by expertly qualified nurses offering care in various specialities including: Diagnostic & Radiology services, Oncology, Ophthalmology, Cardiology, Cosmetic, Dialysis & Endoscopy. This is a 250 bedded hospital with 17 Theatres, and Endoscopy unit, Radiology unit and Dialysis unit.
We are currently looking to recruit Staff Nurses to join the Oncology team based in Central London. If you have recent experience in oncology or acute medicine then this could be the role for you. Palliative care and mentorship experience is desirable in this role.
Working hours are rotational shifts, days, nights, weekends.
Nights only roles are an option
To be considered for this role you would have:
- Registered General Nursing Degree
- NMC Registration
- Minimum of 1 years post great experience
- Experience in peripheral and central intravenous devices
- Experience in the administration of cytotoxic drugs and nursing patients through radiation therapy is desirable
- Knowledge of oncological conditions and diseases and current practice in this field.
- Be a good team player who can adapt easily to different situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
Additional benefits for working for the company would include:
- Keep up to date with advances in Nursing Practices and comply with NMC guidelines
- Adopt a holistic approach to patients
- Work in accordance with Clinical Governance and COSHH guidelines
- To ensure confidentiality is adhered to at all times
- Participate in induction of new Nurses
- Healthcare Plan
- Ticket loans
- Accommodation Assistance
- Continued Training and Career Progression
To fulfil your dream of working in for a company that truly appreciate you please call Clara on [Click here to apply]
or email [Click here to apply]