ttm Healthcare is currently looking to recruit an experienced registered general nurse (RGN / RN) to work regular, flexible ad-hoc shifts in local NHS Hospitals throughout East Surrey.Job Description:
Working with ttm Healthcare as an RGN you will provide care to patients on general acute Hospital wards. You will be expected to professionally assess patients, provide specialist advice and maintain care records.
As an RGN that has chosen to work with ttm Healthcare you will be able to manage your own shift patterns and hours, with plenty of work available to choose from.Job Requirements:
In order to register with ttm Healthcare you must…
- Be NMC registered. Your NMC pin should not have any restrictions or conditions.
- Have a minimum of 6 months, post graduation, UK Hospital experience (ideally NHS).
- Have been employed as a nurse in an acute setting within the past 12 months.
If you are a newly qualified nurse (qualified within the past 12 months) you will also need to provide evidence of your completed preceptorship.Benefits:
- Earn a highly competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a weekly basis.
- Join with a quick and simple registration process.
- Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant and have a team member available 24 hours per day.
- Due to the high volume of available shifts; regardless of whether you are an RGN that prefers to work day or night shifts ttm Healthcare is able to help.
Not for you ? Do you know someone who would love our Jobs ?
TTM Healthcare offer a £250 referral bonus for any Nursing referrals,
please feel free to follow the link [Click here to apply]