Critical Care Nurse | Band 5 | Registered General Nurse | Chorley
Search Consultancy is an APPROVED AGENCY SUPPLIER to several prominent NHS Trusts across the North West of England
We are currently looking for Critical Care Nurses to work on various shifts in the Chorley area for the NHS. We have various shifts available with flexible hours to suit your life style, with the choice of shifts in the day, night and at weekends.
You will focus on the care of the critically ill or unstable patients following extensive injury, surgery or life threatening diseases.
The successful critical care nurse will be highly motivated, have excellent communication skills and be able to prioritise effectively in order to provide the highest standards of care.
Ideally you will be available for a minimum of 2 shifts a week. Excellent Pay Rates available.
Requirements for the role:
* Applicants require a minimum of six months experience as a critical care Nurse
* Enhanced DBS (Search will apply for this for you should you not have a transferable DBS)
* Occupational Health Clearance (Search will apply for this for you)
* An active PIN
Working for Search comes with various rewards, some of what we offer are:
* Fast track registration process
* Fantastic hourly rates
* Revalidation support and updates
* Free mandatory Training
* Free yearly DBS Checks
* Holiday Pay for PAYE workers
* The opportunity to work under an Umbrella payment
* Great refer a friend schemes
* Flexible working hours
* Experienced and friendly consultants who understand your needs
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.