Registered Manager - RGN/RMN/RNLD - Nursing Home - Acute Physical and Mental Disabilities - Liverpool, Merseyside - £44,000 per annum + discretionary bonus
Working hours: Full Time
I am seeking an experienced Registered Home Manager ( RGN, RMN, RNLD ) to join a medium sized nursing home specialising in Acute Physical and Mental Disabilities, that is due to open soon.
The is a great opportunity for a Registered Home Manager ( RGN, RMN, RNLD ) who is seeking a new challenge and wants to join a dedicated team who pride themselves on the highest standard of care.
As the Registered Manager - RGN/RMN/RNLD you will benefit from:
- Discretionary bonus
- Progression and development opportunities
- Staff reward schemes
As the Registered Manager - RGN/RMN/RNLD you will be:
- Leading the initial set-up and commissioning of the service and appoint an extraordinary team of nursing staff, care staff and support staff.
- Providing direction and develop a great team which strives for excellence
- Developing strong relationships, internally and externally, working in partnership with key customers to develop the service and ensure compliance with regulatory bodies
- Participating in recruitment and supervision of staff
- Promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect
As the Registered Manager - RGN/RMN/RNLD you will need:
- Previous experience of successfully leading a significant sized business
- To hold a first level nursing qualification and current PIN
- Be up to date with current evidence based practice with a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations
- To be a strong leader with sound commercial acumen and a results-orientated management approach
- To be approachable and supportive, with a flexible attitude and able to make a positive difference
For further information please call Ryan on [Click here to apply] or send your CV to [Click here to apply]