Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) - Hospital - Preston - £25,000 to £26,500 per annum
Benefits including: £1,000 annual loyalty bonus and 50% NMC contribution
Full Time - 37.5 Per week - Days only
I am currently looking for an experienced Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) to join an established independent adult mental health hospital in Preston, North West England.
This Hospital specialises in the management and treatment of a wide range of mental health problems. The hospital has residential facilities for 22 patients and an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of care together with an extensive range of services delivered over two sites.
The Eating Disorders and Acute Mental Health services at the hospital work in partnership with the NHS to provide the best quality outcomes for all the patients in their care.
Benefits of this Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) role include:
- £1,000 annual loyalty bonus
- 50 % NMC contribution
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just drive scheme
- SMART Pension option
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ), your typical duties will include:
- To undertake and manage direct patient care
- Participate fully in the assessment, planning and evaluation of care needs
- Undertake the delivery of care, including individual and group sessions, to agreed quality standards as prescribed by internal procedures and health legislation
- Manage the assessment, implementation and evaluation of individual patient care plans while promoting a professional working environment to ensure a high standard of patient care.
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) you'll need:
- RMN Qualification
- NMC PIN (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Patient centric & commitment to delivering high quality care
- Fine-tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and a strong "can do" attitude
- The legal right to work in the UK