Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN - South West England - £18.98 - £30.37 per hour
Shifts available immediately
We have multiple opportunities within the Private and NHS sector to become part of a growing and exciting contract nursing division at Liquid Healthcare.
We are currently recruiting for flexible, honest and committed Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ) across a number of different locations in the South West.
Availability of shifts can be tailored to each individual nurse dependant on availability. We have ad hoc shifts and the potential for longer term placements for those interested.
Benefits of this Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN role include:
- Transparent and competitive pay rates
- Deeply rewarding
- Flexibility in available shifts with further opportunities
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £250 for each Nurse you refer who we successfully place*
- Free uniform
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN, you will have experience in one or more of the following settings:
- Community settings
- Psychiatric liaison
- Acute settings
- Crisis teams
- Low, medium and high secure
- EDU - Eating disorder units
- EMI - Elderly mentally ill
- Drug and alcohol services
- Substance misuse
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN you MUST:
- Be NMC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have post qualified experience
- Meet all compliance criteria set by Liquid Healthcare and NHS framework standards
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £250 for each Registered Nurse you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.