Registered Nurse - Full time - Days - Near Winchester, Hampshire
Up to £16.50 per hour plus benefits
TTM Healthcare is workign in partnership with a presigious Nursing Home client with exclusive luxury care & retirement homes in lovely locations around the UK. The company has a philosophy of helping older people live happier and healthier by delivering care excellence, an individual approach and high quality surroundings. The care team offers vast healthcare expertise combined with an unrivalled comittment to providing the ultimate in care.
The home is a medium sized development near Winchester, and provides Residential and Dementia care in tranquil surroundings. It is a place where quality and compassion come together to create a warm and supportive atmosphere for residents. We are currently looking for a RGN that will ensure at all times the highest standards of clinical care is delivered to the residents in the nursing unit.
- Active NMC Registration (PIN Number)
- Previous management/supervisory experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Evidence of recent clinical practice Knowledge of NMC Code of conduct and standards
- Awareness of the principle of Person Centered Care
- Understanding of caring for residents with Dementia related illness
- A flexible approach to working hours
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience post qualification in a residential/nursing or NHS care setting
- Awareness of Fundamental Standards End of Life Care knowledge and care giving.
Apply online or for more information contact David Parkin at TTM Healthcare.