Registered Mental Health Nurse | Band 5 | Lancashire
* Free mandatory Training
* Free 1st uniform
* Free yearly DBS Checks
Search Medical is currently looking for Band 5 RMNs to work on various shifts in the Lancashire area.
Search is an approved agency supplier to several prominent Mental Health NHS Trusts in the North, Central, South Manchester & Lancashire areas. We have various shifts available with flexible hours to suit your life style, with the choice of shifts in the day, night and at weekend.
We have work available on various in patient units and ideally you will be available for a minimum of 2 shifts a week.
If you have excellent communication skills, are reliable, flexible and a team player we want to here from you.
Requirements for the role:
* Minimum of 6 months experience working within a hospital setting
* NMC Registration
* Enhanced DBS (Search will apply for this for you if you do not have a transferable DBS)
* Occupational Health Clearance (Search will apply for this for you)
Working for Search comes with various rewards, some of what we offer are:
* Fast track registration process
* Fantastic hourly rates
* Option to work through an umbrella payment
* Revalidation support and updates
* Holiday Pay for PAYE workers
* Great refer a friend schemes
* Flexible working hours
* Experienced and friendly consultants who understand your needs
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.