Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN or RNLD
Location: Ingol, Preston
Salary: £13.28 per hour (£16,500 per annum) paid breaks and excellent benefits
Shifts: Mixed days & nights shifts available (Paid Breaks)
Hours: Part time (permanent) (24 Hours)
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who pride themselves on delivering the best possible care and are passionate about achieving the highest standard levels of care in residential nursing homes across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times and come highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought after company to work for.
We are recruiting for a Registered Nurse or a Registered mental health nurse to work within a nursing home based in Ingol, Preston. This specific home achieved an exceptional rating in a nationwide survey of care home residents and achieved a score of 915 out of 1000 which is above the national average. With individual care plans for each person the community certainly feel treated as individuals in this lovely home. This home has a dedicated memory lane community which provides a safe and welcoming environment for all patients with dementia. There are long-term or respite / short-term care packages available, ensuring that every individual is provided with the best possible care based on their needs. This home prides itself on its homely feel for both residents and family alike. This is a great opportunity for a Newly-Qualified or an experienced nurse to develop their skills in a forward-thinking, passionate company.
This job would be working a mix of both days and nights. You will be paid for all of your breaks and receive meals for long shifts. This position is a full time position.
Job Description: As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives. You will undertake all aspects of nursing care including administering medication, updating and writing care plans, as well as supervising junior members of staff and maintaining good communication to all members of staff.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD )). The Home Manager welcomes both experienced and newly-qualified nurses into the home, as full training and support will be provided no matter your level of experience. In the case of newly-qualified nurses, an extensive Preceptorship Programme is available.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses