Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Salary: up to £16.16 per hour ( £28,600 - £35,300 per annum ) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Days or Nights available (paid breaks)
Contract type: Permanent
*Salary Equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
*£1,000 welcome bonus for all new nurses that join the team
Further Details: We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and passionate nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD all considered) to join the team within a well-equipped Nursing Home based in Solihull. The home has been specifically designed with the needs of the patients in mind. The Nursing Home offers general elderly nursing, palliative, residential, respite and convalescence care. Each patient receives tailored care packages to their needs and they are all treated as an individual.
The service is always focused on offering an attentive, warm, friendly and homely environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents. They have achieved an excellent CQC report. We are looking for a motivated nurse (newly-qualified or experienced) who shares this passion for quality care. There is a good local bus service to and from the home.
The Home Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
Person Specification: Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction. We are happy to accept applications from Newly-Qualified or Experienced nurses as a full Preceptorship programme is available.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
- Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
- £1,000 welcome bonus for all new nurses that join the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
- Annual pay reviews
- Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel discounts
- Cash Plan discount card
- The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
- Hot meal provided whilst on duty
- Free uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free parking
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- Life assurance
- Indemnity insurance
- 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
- Sick pay
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.