An excellent opportunity that has arisen in the Stafford area working with a leading healthcare provider for Private Hospitals in the UK. The Hospital has been at the forefront for children and young people with complex mental health needs, eating disorders such as anorexia nervosa and bulimia.
It is essential that the Qualified Nurse has had previous experience working within a CAMHS or Eating Disorder service before. The service has a supportive senior team and fantastic training and development structure in place, which will inevitably enhance your skill set within this ambitious organisation.
Main Duties of the Job:
• Administering drugs and checking preparations in accordance with company policy and procedures and NMC guidelines
• Providing clinical leadership in the induction/development and supervision of new and junior staff
• Reviewing risk factors and working with other health professionals to modify care plans tailored to each patient
• Ensuring that clinical practice is evidenced based and consistent with relevant NICE guidelines and the organisations policies and procedures
• Liaising effectively with all actively involved in the care process, including carers and relatives
• RMN/RNLD Qualified
• Valid NMC Pin number.
• Clear DBS
• Experience with CAMHS patients or Eating Disorders in Hospitals
Benefits of the Job include:
• A ‘Welcome Bonus’ of at least £1000.00
• Relocation package up to £8,000
• Annual leave entitlement of 6.6 weeks of basic weekly contracted hours including bank holidays
• Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
• Maternity leave at 3 month’s full pay and 3 month’s half pay, (up to a maximum salary of £50k)
• 2 weeks paid paternity leave - Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
• A fantastic preceptorship programme
• Support for revalidation
• Support for BSc and MSc
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Interviews are being held as soon as possible, if you feel this opportunity is for you hit the APPLY button today!!
Big Bear Recruitment Group is always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts across the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as an RN, Home Manager, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Peripatetic Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.