Registered Nurse - Medical Ward
Salary up to £28,000
Our client is passionate about providing the highest standard of care. Our client is focused on empowering staff to lead full and fulfilling careers, by giving employees more time with patients, more time with family and more and more time with friends, helping you make more time for life.
Your duties will include
- To work according to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and other professional bodies e.g. Care Quality Commission and IHAS
- Assist in the delivery of patient care ensuring treatments prescribed by the medical staff are carried out, and that multidisciplinary team members are informed of changes in the patient's condition
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
- Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice
- Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
- Approved/recognised anaesthetic course.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course and/or D32/D33/A1/ ILS/ ALS/
Salary & Benefits
a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Company;Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
For more information and or to apply please call Jenna O'Rourke on 01489 774208 and or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]