Job Title - Staff Nurse
Location - Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
Service Type - a fantastic new opportunity has arisen within a successful and well-run nursing home situated in between Gateshead and Consett, with a fully-compliant, 5 / 5 CQC report. The home provides person-centred care for 60 elderly residents with or without dementia / EMI, all of whom require nurses to care for their physical and mental needs. The nursing home itself provides excellent working conditions and support to their staff.
The management team offers a supportive working environment and there are plenty of opportunities for career progression and personal development, as well as competitive benefits package (below).
Salary - £14.00 per hour excellent benefits
Shifts - full-time or part-time, days or nights to suit your preferences
Benefits Package includes:
- £750 welcome bonus
- NMC registration paid (£120)
- DBS paid (£44)
- Employee discount scheme for holidays and various shops such as Thomas Cook, Sainsbury's, M&S, B&Q, Argos, Boots etc.
- Referral bonus - refer a friend and receive £500
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme
- Relocation package available
- Help with temporary accommodation for those relocating
- Extensive training and induction programme
- Opportunities for personal development and career progression
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme
- Free parking
- Free uniform
Person Specification - We are looking for nurses who are committed, hard-working, proactive and enthusiastic. All applicants must be a Registered Nurse, have a valid NMC Pin, and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. We are looking for people who get stuck in and work hard but have the ability to get on well with people and provide high quality care.