Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN )
Location: Truro, Cornwall
Salary: £31,000 Per Annum Additional Benefits.
Hours: Full Time, fully flexible shifts available.
To be considered for the role, you MUST be a registered nurse, with a valid NMC Pin.
I am currently looking for a qualified Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) to join a beautiful, purpose built facility in Truro, which recently scored over 920/1000 in its most recent YCR report and which prides itself on providing exceptional nursing care for its service users which include; Elderly and frail, disabled and mental health. The award winning organisation have an outstanding reputation for care and compassion, and are widely recognised as one of the most supportive organisations within the UK, with an excellent benefit package to go with it.
Full induction and ongoing training will be provided, and if you want to progress into even more senior nursing and management positions with full backing and support in the role, there is genuinely no other company who can offer that clear path. Formal qualifications and informal recognition are important aspects of staff moral, and this is one of the top priorities of my client - which has lead to them winning numerous awards, and being voted for on the Sunday Times' "Top 25 Big Companies to Work For ", a prestigious accolade.
On top of a superb working environment, and competitive starting salary, there is also an outstanding list of benefits, which are available to all members of staff, including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counselling and legal information
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, dining out, Theme park and Attractions
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Paid Breaks
- Generous annual leave
- Stakeholder pension plan
Applicants must be a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN, Without restriction.