Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title - Registered Nurse ( RGN RMN )
Location - Wokingham, Berkshire
Salary - £15.00 PAID BREAKS ( Equals £16.36 with no paid breaks )
Hours - Full time, Days and Nights available (36 - 48 hours per week available)
Contract type - Permanent
To be considered for the role, you MUST be a registered nurse, with a valid NMC Pin.
Management can play a huge part in the day to day role - from supporting progression to motivation and keeping a positive atmosphere, and this role is with one of the most passionate and intelligent managers in healthcare. Working within a successful nursing and dementia facility, this role offers genuine progression and learning within a fun and professional atmosphere. The role has arisen due to progression into a senior role by one of the nursing team, and we are now looking for a caring, passionate nurse who wants to deliver a high quality of nursing care in a vibrant and fun atmosphere. This successful nursing home cannot be spoke of too highly, it is a prime example of exactly how a business should be run, and as such, they have developed a warm, friendly atmosphere, where service users are encouraged to contribute to their own care, and always made to feel at home. The time has never been better to join this award winning organisation, as alongside their outstanding reputation for care and compassion and being widely recognised as one of the most supportive organisations within the UK, they have recently upgraded their benefit package to go with it - including an outstanding profit share scheme bonus structure.
Formal qualifications and informal recognition are important aspects of staff morale, and this is one of the top priorities of my client - which has lead to them winning numerous awards, and being voted for on the Sunday Times' "Top 25 Big Companies to Work For", a prestigious accolade.
On top of a superb working environment, and competitive starting salary, there is also an outstanding list of benefits, which are available to all members of staff, including - :
- Access to an award winning career development path, including paid training from the companies own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unrivalled Profit Share Scheme
- Formal Recognition of Outstanding commitment and work.
- Employee Assistance Helpline - confidential 24 hour counselling and legal information
- Generous Financial reward for the Refer a Friend Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers - Tax and N.I efficient Scheme to provide help to parents with young children
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, and even Harrods
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including Cinema visits, dining out, Theme park and Attractions
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Paid Breaks
- Generous annual leave
- Stakeholder pension plan
Full induction and ongoing training will be provided, and if you want to progress into even more senior nursing and management positions with full backing and support in the role, there is genuinely no other company who can offer that clear path.
Applicants must be a Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) and hold a valid nursing NMC PIN, Without restriction.