Registered nurse – Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
Location: Malton, North Yorkshire
Service: General and Mental health care in elderly
Salary: £14.80 per hour Paid Breaks
Hours: Full time or Part time
Shifts: Days or Nights
Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
Further details –
If you are a registered nurse either newly qualified or experience that has a real passion for care of the elderly this may be the right role for you.
Your duties will include delivering hands on nursing, safe administration of drugs, maintaining accurate records, complying with policies, procedures and guidelines of the company and governing bodies. Nurses at this home offer convalescence, palliative, respite and Parkinson’s as well as a friendly caring environment for all residents. The home has fantastic management and staff morale is very high.
The manager in the service can be very accommodating with regards to shift patterns offering days or nights as well as long or shorter shifts. Shifts usually run 8-8 or short shifts running from 8am – 2pm or 2pm – 8pm.
• Leading your team, you will be in charge of all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our residents
• You will take responsibility for assessing the physical, mental and social needs of our residents,
• Creating and developing strong links with local professional bodies, you will play an important role in raising the care home’s profile within the community
• It is likely that, from time to time, you will be expected to provide cover outside of normal hours.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
Employee Benefits include:
• Ongoing training and development
• Paid Breaks
• Uniform Provided
• Onsite parking
• 5.6 weeks Holiday entitlement
• Fantastic working environment
• Meal included on long day shifts
• Time and a Half on bank holidays
• Beautiful building
• Friendly team who are supportive and flexible