Up to £19.00 per hour plus excellent benefits
Working as part of a highly committed team at Sunrise the Registered Nurse
is one of the key and fundamental roles within our communities. As Registered Nurse
you will put the residents care and well being at the heart of everything you do. At Sunrise we pride ourselves on the warmth and support we provide to our residents and their families. We promote independence, dignity and quality of life at all times in a person centred caring and supportive environment.
As a Registered Nurse
you will be
responsible for the monitoring of the health and wellness of the residents, you will assist in training and monitoring of medication care administration, communicate with resident support services and families and maintain clinical quality assurance, while leading and demonstrating the Mission for Sunrise Senior Living, "to champion the quality of life for all seniors".
- The Registered Nurse will be a natural team player with the ability to lead when needed
- hold an up to date NMC Registration and fully maintained PREP.
- Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge
- Posses training requirements for RGN role - Including infection control and health and safety competencies
- Demonstrate principles of accountable practice as a RGN
- Passion for working with and supporting the needs of Senior Adults
- Effective interpersonal communication and influencing skills
Sunrise is an award-winning provider of high quality residential and dementia care. From the moment you step into our beautiful grounds you know you are somewhere special. We have 27 locations across the UK and continue to expand and grow our proposition.
Working at Sunrise Senior Living is truly a unique career experience. As one of the country's most forward-thinking Senior Living companies, we take pride in providing the resources you need to make a real difference in our residents' lives. Our resident-centred approach to quality care is key to how we operate. We invite you to contribute your talents as part of the team that is elevating Sunrise to an entirely new level to serve even more seniors and their families here in the UK.BENEFITS
Provide Excellent Service - Embrace Diversity - Celebrate the Achievements of Others - Encourage Team Spirit - Assume Best Intentions - Show Respect to All
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- Company Sick Pay
- Pension - Employer contributions
- Child Care Vouchers
- 'Your Choices' staff discount scheme with a wide range of retailers
- Life Insurance
- Career Development Training to recognised NVQ level in Health and Social care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car Share Scheme
- Refer a friend payment Scheme
- Heart & Soul company recognition award
- Support & development and a great environment to work in
- A strong team ethos -
Every Sunrise team member is trained to understand the value of the Sunrise Senior Living mission, our Principles of Service and our Core Values, and to use them to guide interactions with residents and team members on a daily basis: