Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Location: Southampton (Hampshire)
Salary: £27,000 - £31,500 per annum based on 42-hour contract - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours (paid breaks)
Shifts: Days or Nights available
Contract type: Permanent
*Salary Equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
*£1000 Welcome Bonus for all new nurses that join the company*
Further Details: We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, newly-qualified or experienced nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD all considered) to practice within an attractive Elderly Nursing Home based in Southampton. Situated in beautiful grounds, the Nursing Home offers care packages including nursing care, palliative care and respite care. Each patient receives tailored care packages to their needs and they are all treated as an individual.
The home has achieved an excellent reputation for care quality. The service is always focused on offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents. We are looking for a motivated nurse who shares this passion for quality care and who wishes to further their career within a reputable healthcare organisation.
The Home Manager is very flexible with shifts and hours; they can accommodate full-time or part-time hours, as well as just days, just nights, or a mixture if you prefer.
We also offer a £1000 welcome bonus for all new nurses who start at this home.
Person Specification: Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction. We welcome applications from Newly-Qualified nurses as a full preceptorship programme is available.
Employee Benefits include:
• Comprehensive training scheme – all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
• Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
• Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
• £1000 welcome bonus
• Relocation package available up to £1000 for those relocating within the UK
• Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
• Annual pay reviews
• Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Travel discounts
• Cash Plan discount card
• The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
• Hot meal provided whilst on duty
• Free uniform provided
• Paid Breaks
• Free parking
• National Employment Savings Trust pension
• Life assurance
• Indemnity insurance
• 28 days’ annual leave including bank holidays
• Sick pay – 6 weeks’ paid sick pay
All enquiries and applications will be strictly confidential.