Staff Nurse RMN / RGN / RNLD (newly qualified or experienced)
Salary: £16 per hour (£30,000 - £40,000 per annum)
Hours: Full Time or Part Time hours available
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available (paid breaks)
Contract type: Permanent
Further details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work for a very reputable Care Home located in Oxford.
The home has recently opened a brand new Dementia Unit House and we are looking for a handful of newly qualified or experienced nurses to join this new service. The home offers a homely and secure environment for up to 40 residents, providing state of the art facilities and using the University of Stirling standards for dementia care. The home is set within 23 acres of beautiful gardens and parkland in the heart of Oxfordshire. The home is only a 10 minute drive from Oxford city centre and easily accessible via public transport; there is also free parking on site. The staff team are very welcoming and accommodating, so we are especially looking for someone who can get on well with people and who has a caring, kind and positive outlook. The service is fully compliant with the CQC and enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive induction and a structured and on-going training scheme and career development opportunities
- Structured nurse career ladders in place, with good development programmes into specialist clinical areas or management
- Dementia training programme available to all nurses, which has also been accredited by City and Guilds
- Preceptorship for newly qualified nurses
- Friendly work environment
- Paid breaks
- Free parking on site
- Annual cost of your nursing fees and revalidation of professional practice with the NMC
- Voluntary benefits scheme offering your excellent retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide (allowing you to make saving of up to £1,500 a year).
- 5.6 weeks of paid annual leave
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained an must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.