Registered Nurse ( RMN or RGN or RNLD )
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Salary: £27,000 - £31,500 per annum based on 42-hour contract - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours: Full Time or part time hours available depending on preference
Shifts: Days or Nights shifts available depending on preference
Contract type: Permanent
*Salary Equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
*£1000 Welcome Bonus for all new nurses that join the company*
Further details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Solihull, West Midlands. The Care Home treats every resident as an individual. For this reason they offer several types of stay depending on the level of support required, from long-term care to respite, dementia and nursing care.
The Care Home has been specifically designed to meet the needs of residents - primarily for those with dementia, nursing and residential care needs. They also provide respite and palliative care. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. The homes CQC rating is excellent 5 out of 5 with an excellent reputation. Staff morale is very high.
We welcome applications from newly qualified nurses.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Person Specification: Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction. The Care Home is committed to the development and well-being of all staff and provides regular supervision, on-going training and access to company-wide career opportunities.
Employee Benefits include:
• Comprehensive training scheme – all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
• Preceptorship programmes for newly-qualified nurses
• Clear career development pathways and progression within the company
• £1000 welcome bonus
• Relocation package available up to £1000 for those relocating within the UK
• Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC PIN to be renewed
• Annual pay reviews
• Health Benefits e.g. free eye tests, discounted gym membership, flu vaccine
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Childcare vouchers
• Travel discounts
• Cash Plan discount card
• The cost of your DBS Check with be paid for by the company (£44)
• Hot meal provided whilst on duty
• Free uniform provided
• Paid Breaks
• Free parking
• National Employment Savings Trust pension
• Life assurance
• Indemnity insurance
• 28 days’ annual leave including bank holidays
• Sick pay – 6 weeks’ paid sick pay